The Clatsop CASA Family Finding program needs volunteers who will help build a family support network for foster children in our county. In a two hour training session, volunteers are introduced to proven strategies for locating and engaging relatives of children in foster care. Volunteers can then perform searches and facilitate family discussions at their own pace and own schedule, all with the goal of establishing permanent family connections for at-risk children. The next Family Finding Training will be held Thursday, July 17 at the Seaside Public Library. To register or for more information, contact Lauren at 503-338-6063 or email email@example.com.
- New Seaside eatery to be modeled on English pubs
- New Seaside emergency department meets pandemic needs
- Reclassification looms big for Seaside Airport
- Middle school purchase process draws public records requests
- Seaside police, fire, Oregon State Police
- Councilor aims to prevent public drunkenness in Gearhart
- To Zoom or not to Zoom?
- Despite assurances, Gearhart school access remains concern for city
- Letter: Vote needed before middle school purchase approval
- Brent Warren named to Gearhart City Council