As featured on
Active cases of COVID-19 have climbed to a new high in North Dakota for a 12th straight day, and Burleigh County has two more deaths.
Mask mandates imposed in two North Dakota cities will not prompt one in Bismarck, Mayor Steve Bakken said Tuesday as state health officials reported active cases of COVID-19 have surpassed 1,000 in Burleigh County and 6,000 statewide.
- Salmon shark found in south Seaside
- New delay for in-person classes as virus cases persist
- Letter: Reconsider Broadway Middle School purchase
- Seaside police, fire, Oregon State Police, Gearhart Fire reports
- County, school district straighten out lot confusion
- Letter: I am a teacher, and I am voting for Debbie Boothe-Schmidt
- Task Force 57 returns
- Board, executive director face pushback over middle school buy
- Letter: Principal announces cancellation of this year's Pacifica Projects
- Letter: Support local law enforcement, vote no on Measure 4-205