It’s not spring in Seaside without the Seaside Downtown Development Association’s annual flower basket program.
Zumba, fitness instructors raising funds for Filling Empty Bellies on Dec. 15
Children’s book co-authored with artist Sally Lackaff now available
Seaside High School choir stages show in January
The Seaside Museum and History Center offers a series of events at the circa 1893 Butterfield Cottage for the winter holidays and the enjoyment of Gingerbread Tea.
- Seaside Fire responds to RV fire on South Columbia
- Mary Blake finds treasure at cleanup, and a message from the universe
- With price reduction, interest in school properties grows
- Seaside High School students aim for financial literacy
- Ruth Swenson shares tour of Hillcrest House
- Sunset Park and Rec explores middle school purchase, with caution
- Boys basketball: Seaside scores win over Banks
- Seaside, Oregon State Police and Seaside Fire logs from Feb. 9
- Adamson Bros teaches self-defense, art of Jiu Jitsu
- Sunset Rec restructure adds marketing position