It’s not spring in Seaside without the Seaside Downtown Development Association’s annual flower basket program.
Zumba, fitness instructors raising funds for Filling Empty Bellies on Dec. 15
Children’s book co-authored with artist Sally Lackaff now available
Seaside High School choir stages show in January
The Seaside Museum and History Center offers a series of events at the circa 1893 Butterfield Cottage for the winter holidays and the enjoyment of Gingerbread Tea.
- Trip to hospital begins in a tent
- Seaside to consider economic relief measures at Monday meeting
- South County Food Bank ramps up for need
- Campus construction continues, with social distancing in place
- Beach shoreline remains open, but Seaside restricts access
- County extends lodging restrictions over virus
- Seaside Police, Fire and Oregon State Police reports from March 19
- County seeks applications for Planning Commission
- Post office adjusts to life during pandemic
- Students receive Hitchman Award