It’s not spring in Seaside without the Seaside Downtown Development Association’s annual flower basket program.
Zumba, fitness instructors raising funds for Filling Empty Bellies on Dec. 15
Children’s book co-authored with artist Sally Lackaff now available
Seaside High School choir stages show in January
The Seaside Museum and History Center offers a series of events at the circa 1893 Butterfield Cottage for the winter holidays and the enjoyment of Gingerbread Tea.
- Merchant alert: Counterfeit $20 bills
- City of Gearhart, Sunset Rec eye Seaside school properties
- Seen from Seaside: Hall of Fame to celebrate inductees
- Cheerleaders are ready for the next level
- Residents call for new speed, vehicle limits on Sixth Avenue
- Non-injury bus crash in Manzanita
- Visitors Bureau wins Travel Oregon grant
- Cannon Beach to purchase former elementary school
- Vegan cooking, straight from Seaside
- Students to walk for tsunami awareness