With everything in life, it seems that persistence is key. When I arrived and began my employment with the Sunset Empire Park and Recreation District in the summer of 2015 one of the projects that was in the early stages of its life was the Bob Chisholm Community Center Main Hall Refresh.
- It's good to be handy
- Fur seal gets an assist
- Laundry Love returns
- Jellyfish show up by the hundreds on the North Coast
- Seen from Seaside: James Young and the art of discovery
- Longnose skate at the Cove
- Incidents as reported by the Seaside Police
- Grocery Outlet challenges Seaside planning decision
- Unification, sewage drive annexation process
- Canine Corner: A learning partnership with your pet
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.