Firefighters are great at saving lives, but they’re not always as good at promoting on their own behalf.
Gearhart isn’t underwater, but new maps swathed in shades of blue delineate degrees of submersion.
Seaside’s surfers are upset about camera and drone operators at the Cove.
Amidst an abundance of quality Pacific Northwest fiction, Don Berry presents the most vivid naturalism: bringing to mind the scent of the woods, the hollow of a log or the whisper of a dream.
James Whitney Young was born in Portland 1941. He is an American astronomer who worked in the field of asteroid research. After nearly 47 years with the Jet Propulsion Laboratory at their Tabl…
- Seaside High School scores fourth in state culinary competition
- Seen from Seaside: Ask the firefighters
- Program seeks to protect puffin population
- Susan Penrod named assistant superintendent
- A busy day for firefighters
- Obituary: Elaine Kiefer
- Tech partnership devolves into lawsuit
- Track: Seaside's Hoekstre wins two events at invitational
- Springtime seal pups need their space
- CYBORG Seagulls take first in tourney
Seaside’s Neal Maine stopped in the Signal office with some words of warning. The naturalist, wildlife photographer and former science teacher at Seaside High School slipped an 8X10 photo from…
When Seaside’s Mary Blake read a remembrance of Tom Chatterton at the Seaside City Council this fall, newcomers may be unaware of the long history and contributions Chatterton made to the city…
When the Army Corps of Engineers issued a permit for water work in September for the school district’s campus construction in the Southeast Hills, officials and construction crews issued a col…
The fire started Nov. 8, in Butte County near the northern California city of Paradise. Before its containment on Nov. 25, the fire had burned more than 153,000 acres, destroying almost 14,000…