It’s been another busy month on the advertising front with new print ads appearing in metro publications like Portland Monthly and even Oregon Business, as well as in Washington’s 1889 Magazine and Seattle Met’s October issue and annual Newcomers Guide. Seaside is also making an appearance i…
While Seaside hit the height of summer activity last month with thousands of visitors in the short span of time between the Seaside Beach Volleyball Tournament and the Hood To Coast relay, the…
Seaside’s annual Tourism Grant Program awarded $50,000 in funding to seven different organizations for the 2019-2020 fiscal cycle.
My family was eating dinner at Seaside Brewery recently with my mother, who was visiting from out of town. We were all tired from a long weekend of catching up and ducking sporadic spells of r…
The Seaside Visitors Bureau is a future-forward institution. From our many branding projects to our annual grant program, I think it’s pretty easy to see we have a habit of embracing change an…
- Seen from Seaside: What a great ride!
- Temporary gym to fill gap at The Heights
- 'Green Friday' at Oregon parks
- Saddle Mountain closure for repairs to entrance road
- View from the Porch: A boomer's guide to millennial ways
- Police and fire logs Nov. 1-Nov. 7
- Five candidates seek to fill vacant SEPRD board seat
- Gearhart, ODOT eye reconfiguration of U.S. Highway 101
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- Summit urges budding artists to 'think strategically'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
By Joshua Heineman/For Seaside Signal
After Thanksgiving Day, our three young children had four of their five cousins still in town for the extended break. We live in Astoria but, of course, they wanted to go to Seaside. There is …