While Seaside hit the height of summer activity last month with thousands of visitors in the short span of time between the Seaside Beach Volleyball Tournament and the Hood To Coast relay, the Visitors Bureau was running the opening steps of an interesting and novel advertising approach.
Seaside’s annual Tourism Grant Program awarded $50,000 in funding to seven different organizations for the 2019-2020 fiscal cycle.
My family was eating dinner at Seaside Brewery recently with my mother, who was visiting from out of town. We were all tired from a long weekend of catching up and ducking sporadic spells of r…
The Seaside Visitors Bureau is a future-forward institution. From our many branding projects to our annual grant program, I think it’s pretty easy to see we have a habit of embracing change an…
By Joshua Heineman/For Seaside Signal
- Merchant alert: Counterfeit $20 bills
- City of Gearhart, Sunset Rec eye Seaside school properties
- Seen from Seaside: Hall of Fame to celebrate inductees
- Cheerleaders are ready for the next level
- Residents call for new speed, vehicle limits on Sixth Avenue
- Non-injury bus crash in Manzanita
- Visitors Bureau wins Travel Oregon grant
- Cannon Beach to purchase former elementary school
- Vegan cooking, straight from Seaside
- Students to walk for tsunami awareness
After Thanksgiving Day, our three young children had four of their five cousins still in town for the extended break. We live in Astoria but, of course, they wanted to go to Seaside. There is …