Wearing “Don’t Catch This Wave” T-shirts, the Gearhart Street Walkers, an interest group of the AAUW Seaside branch, marched in Gearhart’s Fourth of July parade to show support for the upcoming bond issue to move Seaside schools to safety. Don’t Catch This Wave T-shirts are available at Seaside High School for $15. The American Association of University Women has been empowering women since 1881 and the active Seaside branch celebrated its 75th year in 2015. Visit www.seaside-or.aauw.net for more information.
- Salmon shark found in south Seaside
- New delay for in-person classes as virus cases persist
- Letter: Reconsider Broadway Middle School purchase
- Seaside City Council to address homelessness
- Task Force 57 returns
- No parking proposed on parts of Sunset Boulevard
- Seaside police, fire, Oregon State Police, Gearhart Fire reports
- County, school district straighten out lot confusion
- Letter: I am a teacher, and I am voting for Debbie Boothe-Schmidt
- Letter: Homelessness is not a 'lifestyle choice'