As featured on
Three rescues kept first responders on their toes this past weekend. A pair of distressed surfers needed help at Cape Kiwanda, a woman fell 100 feet at Neahkahnie Mountain, and two stranded tourists were rescued in Ecola State Park.
- Seaside High School celebrates Class of 2019!
- View from the Porch: Have you eaten here yet?
- SEPRD election is final, and Chapman is confirmed winner
- Seen from Seaside: Why they’re not playing our song
- In Oregon, it will be paper, not plastic
- Seen From Seaside: How a Seaside surfer deterred a shark
- Seaside students deliver a gift to the city
- Softball: Five Seaside players earn all-league honors
- Coast Guard airlifts stranded hiker at Ecola State Park
- School construction at Heights to begin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.