PORTLAND, Maine — A group of nine Democratic state lawmakers from different coastal states announced Tuesday that they are going to use their coming legislative sessions to try to block attempts at offshore drilling.
U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden said he would go to the mat to ensure members of the Coast Guard are paid amid a government shutdown entering its third week.
Skagit County, Washington, farmers may report roughly $1.5 million annually in elk damage by the time a yearlong survey is done, the county’s assessor, Dave Thomas, said Wednesday.
Washington snowpack starts the year a bit below normal and warmer and drier than normal weather is expected. But key officials say it’s too early to be concerned.
SEATTLE — Two more Puget Sound orcas are ailing and probably will be dead by summer, according an expert on the critically endangered population of killer whales that live in the waters of the…
- Grocery Outlet challenges Seaside planning decision
- It's good to be handy
- Jellyfish show up by the hundreds on the North Coast
- Laundry Love returns
- Incidents as reported by the Seaside Police
- Seen from Seaside: James Young and the art of discovery
- Longnose skate at the Cove
- Investigation into Clatsop County mental health director involved on-call duty
- SEPRD board president steps down; board member sought
- Boys basketball: Seaside scores a Clatsop Clash win over Astoria
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Steve Pozzanghera, director of the eastern region of the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, shares comments made by a member of the public during the wolf advisory group meeting Dec. …
Northwest hemp farmers scored a major victory on Wednesday with the passage of the 2018 Farm Bill, which legalized the crop and defined it as an "agricultural commodity."