A Coast Guard aircrew aboard an MH-60 Jayhawk helicopter from Sector Columbia River medically evacuated an ill crewman Friday off the motor vessel Garnet Leader 25 miles off Willapa Bay, Washington. He was taken to Columbia Memorial Hospital in Astoria.
- Grocery Outlet challenges Seaside planning decision
- It's good to be handy
- Jellyfish show up by the hundreds on the North Coast
- Laundry Love returns
- Incidents as reported by the Seaside Police
- Seen from Seaside: James Young and the art of discovery
- Longnose skate at the Cove
- Investigation into Clatsop County mental health director involved on-call duty
- SEPRD board president steps down; board member sought
- Boys basketball: Seaside scores a Clatsop Clash win over Astoria
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.