Seaside High School took a four-person team to the ProStart Invitational, a culinary competition held March 18 at the Salem Convention Center. The Seaside team took fourth place in the state.
Seaside High School's ProStart team consisted of senior Gavin Meyer (from left), junior Luis Moreno, senior Mason Shamion, and junior Cyrus Knox. They practiced preparing their meal several times at the high school before heading to competition.
- A busy day for firefighters
- Svensen woman reported missing near Astoria Riverwalk
- Seen from Seaside: Ask the firefighters
- Halibut poachers sentenced to jail time
- Local flu-related death could be first of season in Oregon
- Tattoo in Seaside
- Candidates file for Sunset Empire open board seats
- Sweet Affaire
- Program seeks to protect puffin population
- A rare find now recovering in Seaside