Read the newspaper on vacation
Print Replica lets you read the day’s paper and archives of back issues on any computer or mobile device. It’s a perfect way to keep up with our news when you’re on the go.
Included with your subscription
If you subscribe to the Seaside Signal, you get unlimited access to Print Replica for desktop and mobile. Read it on the Web or via our apps for iPad, Android and Kindle.
Easy to read and navigate
View a full table of contents and most-read stories, and easily skip to the section you want. You can also download pages as PDFs without using wi-fi, to print, save or read later.
Have a question?
Find answers to common questions about our e-edition app below.
Download the app from the Apple, Google Play or Amazon app stores. Ensure the app title and description says “e-Edition.”
The e-Edition app offers digital replica of the printed newspapers, as they were published, for mobile and tablet devices.
- The e-Edition app contains exact replicas of the printed newspapers with customizable features.
- You can flip through the pages and skim headlines as you would the printed edition.
- You can enlarge type with the tap of a finger, or jump instantly to the conclusion of a story on another page.
- The e-Edition is searchable, just type in a search term to find stories or advertisements that interest to you.
- Easily print and share the news.
- You can link to websites mentioned in stories with a single touch, or email to an address linked from the newspaper.
- Download the paper to view later when you are offline, on the road or in flight.
- If you missed the paper one day, the e-Edition lets you download past editions.
You can download and install the app for free.
Visit the Subscribe section of our website to choose from available account options.
Need more help?
If your questions are not answered above, please contact us.